How to Create a Continuous Workflow
Workflows allow you to send out the content you’ve created, to the list you specify. Continuous workflows use time-specific triggers to send out content. This workflow will continue to run (unless you stop it) as new patients are added to the list you selected at the time of the trigger event. Let’s dive in.
- Start by opening the Campaigns menu and selecting Workflows.
- Select Create Workflow, and click Continuous Workflow.
- Name the workflow and add a description. This information will not be seen by the patient.
- Next, type in or use the drop-down menu to select the list of patients who should receive this content.
- Use the Select Content drop-down or type in the content name to choose the content piece you want to send to the previously selected list of patients.
- Now it’s time to build your trigger. Determine when you want this content to go out based on the available dropdowns.
- Finally, select send time. For most workflows we recommend Evening. This is because it allows Reach to capture patient data entered at your clinic throughout the day.
- If you are ready to start your workflow immediately, click Save and Start. This workflow will send the content to all patients currently in the list at the designated trigger point and time. If you are not ready to start your workflow, click Save as Draft.
- Once saved, you’ll be navigated to the details page for this particular workflow. Here you can monitor the overall success of the workflow. For more information, check out the Workflow Metrics article.
One thing to note is the Status column on the workflows page. You can view whether a workflow is active, in draft mode, or inactive(paused). This section is covered further in the Workflow Metrics article.